|Name||Delivery Start||Delivery End||Cash Price||Futures Change|
All grain prices are subject to change at any time.
Cash bids are based on 10-minute delayed futures prices, unless otherwise noted.
Normal Business Hours
Mon - Fri 7 AM - 4 PM
Elkhart - 217-947-2751 Mt Pulaski - 217-792-5711
We are available on our mobile phones if you need anything after hours.
Paul Crombie - 217-306-2144
Todd Farris - 217-306-3549
Mark Maxheimer - 217-306-2103
Cash Bids are updated every 10 minutes during the trading session and during the overnight (electronic) session. Cash bids are approximate, and all final bids will be determined mutually by the seller and Elkhart Grain in person or by phone.
Do you farm ground affected by Lake Fork Ditch?
Click here to view the USGS (United States Geological Survey) webpage which measures gage height and water flow through Lake Fork at Rt 54.
- Cattle Futures Down 27 to 55 Cents to Begin Week
- Live cattle futures closed the first trade day of the week with 27 to 55 cent losses. USDA reported some cash trade from $135.50 to $137 Tuesday, with business in NE and KS. Feeder cattle also closed red, with a triple digit loss in Jan and 55 to 95 cent...
- Wheat Futures Extend Tuesday Rally into Wednesday Morning
- Wheat is following the +3% gains yesterday with additional gains of 10 to 15 cents this morning. Chicago futures closed 20 1/4 to 27 1/2 cents stronger on Tuesday. KC HRW prices were up by 23 3/4 to 27 3/4 cents at the bell. Spring wheat closed 14 1/2 to...
- Hogs Add to Friday Gains on Tuesday Amid Broad Commodity Buying
- Lean hog futures traded firmer on Tuesday. For Feb contracts, that added to the triple digit gain going into the weekend and has prices up $4.55 from the Thursday low. USDA’s National Average Base hog price for Tuesday afternoon was $4.08 higher to $66.19. The CME Lean Hog Index from...
- Soybean Futures Up 10 to 15 Cents Per Bushel Overnight
- Soy futures start the Wednesday session with 10 to 15 cent per bushel gains. Yesterday BO futures captured crush value as meal dropped double digits. Soybeans rallied double digits off their intra day lows but were still down 8 1/2 to 9 3/4 cents at the bell. Meal futures pulled...
- Cotton Futures Hit Highest Price Level Since 2011
- Overnight cotton trading has the board at the highest prices since 2011, up 59 to 212 points. Spot futures took out the November high. Cotton futures continued posting fresh contract highs on Tuesday, as the front months rallied triple digits. March prices went home 138 points higher. New crop December...
- Corn Futures Up 2 to 5 Cents Early Wednesday
- Corn futures are 2 to 5 cents higher as we roll into the Wednesday session. After weakness early on Tuesday, corn futures bounced into the close for 1 1/2 to 3 1/4 cent gains. New crop prices were fractionally lower. FAS’s weekly Export Inspections report had 1.204 MMT of corn...
Elkhart, Illinois (62634)