|Name||Delivery Start||Delivery End||Cash Price||Futures Change|
All grain prices are subject to change at any time.
Cash bids are based on 10-minute delayed futures prices, unless otherwise noted.
Normal Business Hours
Mon - Fri 7 AM - 4 PM
Elkhart - 217-947-2751 Mt Pulaski - 217-792-5711
We are available on our mobile phones if you need anything after hours.
Paul Crombie - 217-306-2144
Todd Farris - 217-306-3549
Mark Maxheimer - 217-306-2103
Cash Bids are updated every 10 minutes during the trading session and during the overnight (electronic) session. Cash bids are approximate, and all final bids will be determined mutually by the seller and Elkhart Grain in person or by phone.
Do you farm ground affected by Lake Fork Ditch?
Click here to view the USGS (United States Geological Survey) webpage which measures gage height and water flow through Lake Fork at Rt 54.
- Red Hog Market Despite Solid Export Demand
- Hogs are trading in the red through Thursday with losses of as much as 2.4% for the front months. The National Average Base Hog price was shown as a 97c decrease to $53.92 in the AM report. The CME Lean Hog Index from 12/04 was $69.60, down by 24 cents....
- Corn Trading Higher through Thursday
- Front month corn futures are up by 2 ½ to 4 cents so far for Thursday. That has the March contract less than a penny from the daily high. Wire sources say South Korea’s KFA is on the market for 138k MT of corn. USDA’s weekly Export Sales report showed...
- Cotton Futures Rallying with Dec Out of the Way
- The front month cotton market is rallying triple digits with March futures at a 3c gain so far. The other nearbys are up by 1.72 cents to 2.9 cents/lb for midday. The weekly Export Sales data showed 116,429 RBs of cotton was sold during the week that ended 11/30. That...
- Soybeans and Soy Oil Rallying
- The Thursday session is working with beans 8 ¾ to 13 ¾ cents in the black so far. Jan has pulled off the daily high by 3 cents. The Soybean Oil futures market is also on the recovery rally through midday with gains of over 3% for the front months....
- Wheat Maintaining Rally through Thursday
- The front month wheat futures are trading another 4 to 9 cents in the black for Thursday. Chicago futures are up by as much as 1.6%, while the HRW contracts are gaining 1.2% to 1.5%. Spring wheat futures in Minneapolis are up by 4 ½ to 7 cents so far....
- Mixed Cattle Market through Thursday Midday
- Fat cattle are trading mixed but mostly red so far, with losses capped at 27 cents and gains of less than a nickel. Feeders are also mixed, but are mostly higher for Thursday. The cash market traded $171, which was $3-$4 weaker than last week. The 12/05 CME Feeder Cattle...